Friday, November 30, 2012

Red Pleather Jacket


Jacket: Forever21
Bodysuit: American Apparel
Pants: American Apparel
Scarf: Thrifted
Boots: Frye



Rainy Days call for layers that can be taken on or off depending on the unpredictable California forecasts. It can be raining in the morning and warm as heck in the afternoon. Layers mean that you are prepared for what ever the day may throw at you. The Sun didn't come out today and it was rather wet for the most part. I had my first hydroplaning incident as well. Scary stuff! Best thing to learn from that is to not lay on the breaks. It only makes you skid across the gravel like a rookie ice skater on an ice rink for the first time. It also leaves that smell of burnt rubber in your car. 

Found this jacket at Forever 21. I really like it, its comfortable, lightweight, and has a bold color that doesn't fade. It especially holds up in the rain. I was surprised because usually when my pleather gets wet it starts to leave water stains. That happened with a red purse that I had for ages. 



Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment