Make a DREAM CATCHER made from these materials:
- White wire hanger (My hanger was from the Dry Cleaners)
- A few different colors of yarn (I chose red, aqua, purple, and a baby blue metallic yarn)
- Faux fur fabric (Cut into strips resembling those lucky rabbit tails)
- Safety Pins
2. Take top of hanger and bend inward, so it looks more like a loop. (So you can hang later) Then wrap any color yarn around the loop.
3. Start wrapping your yarn around the hanger. You can come up with all sorts of different patterns within your dream catcher. Play around with it and come up with your own pattern on the inside of the circle or you can just copy this easy peasy one that I made.
4. Then add the yarn to the bottom of the dream catcher by tying a knot at the top of each yarn onto the hanger. Space out your colors and use a similar color yarn to tie on your faux fur to the hanger.
5. Lastly, add any embellishments to the dream catcher. I chose to add safety pins.