- Garlic and herb pizza dough (Trader Joes)
- 5 eggs
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan
- 2 cups freshly grated mozzarella
- 6 strips of applewood smoked bacon
- 2 tbs minced parsley
- 2 tbs minced chives
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. Prep the pre made Garlic & Herb pizza dough from Trader Joes.
Put flower on dough let sit out for 20 min before rolling into shape on cutting board. I used my hands to press the dough into a circle.
2. Put 1/2 of both cheeses on dough, then 1/2 of the parsley and chives, crack open the eggs neatly onto dough, then put cooked bacon bits on top with the rest of the cheeses.
3. Pre heat oven at 500 degrees for 30 minutes
4. Bake pizza for 10-12 minutes or until dough is fully baked
5. Put the rest of the parsley and chives on top
This pizza came out better than I expected it would. I love adding eggs to different things, but never thought it would be good on a pizza.
*Since this pizza is mostly cheese, I made a little dressing from olive oil and chile garlic sauce to dip it in.