Thursday, December 13, 2012

Plaid Overalls & Red Chiffon


Overalls: Bonjour
Top: Banana Republic
Cardigan: Thrifted
Boots: Magras
Beanie: Young Money Cash Money Billionares
Necklace: Mexico City Vendor

The old stomping grounds... I grew up on Marine Stadium in the little green house which is located directly in the middle of the stadium, right where the flag pole is. This was such a fun place to be a kid. I remember always playing in the sand making sand castles and waiting for my turn to go behind the boat. Till this day I think my favorite smell is diesel gasoline because it reminds me of the Catalina Ski races and boat days. My family would take the boat out almost everyday and on some lucky days we would go to the "hot water" channel. Looking back on it now I can say that I probably wouldn't get in that same channel again due to the fact that it is toxic stew of runoff from the electrical plants there off of Studabaker. 



Rachel

1 comment: