Saturday, December 22, 2012

Mad for Plaid & Shin Sleeves

DIY- Pleather Sleaves off a jacket from here that I turned into shin sleeves

I love these built in combo shirts from Forever 21

Top: Forever 21
Vest: Forever21
Leggings: American Apparel
Shin Sleeves: DIY
Boots: Milagros


It may or may not be obvious that these "Shin Sleeves" are actual sleeves off of a jacket. I like them because they keep my legs warm as a knee high boot would with out the commitment to a boot of that variety. One may drop the shin sleeves at anytime, say if it gets too warm (as bi-polar California forecasts normally do) and just go with the ankle booty for the day. I think thats what I like about the idea of sleeves for your shins. They serve as an accessory as apposed to a necessity which makes them boisterous and fun. This could be the start of something BIG. 



Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment