Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Silver Lining


Beanie: YoungMoneyCashMoneyBillionaire's
Necklace: Vintage
Top: Thrifted
Shorts: Wrangler (DIY-Studs)
Tights: Target
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell (DIY-Tape)

There is hope for everyone with a silver fetish. Who knew that silver foil tape that can be found here can actually serve as a pair of shoes temporary outerwear and temporary rings for my digits. I also have some Jacolantern grill (Example of the "Grill" I'm referring to) ideas for my work Halloween Costume. You can really use it on anything. Take to the streets... put it on the rims of your car, put it on your pencils at the office, put it on your finger nails, the ideas are endless. I am so optimistic for the future. Thank you Scotch Tape for this amazing opportunity. 



Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment